MyJackpotCasino is committed to giving its players an enjoyable gaming experience, with access to the latest games in a safe and secure environment. We understand that for a minority, gambling can cross the line from being a fun pastime to becoming a compulsive and destructive behaviour.
We value the welfare of our customers and strive to ensure that all our players enjoy our games responsibly. We provide our players with the relevant information and self-protection options to assist them in making informed choices and playing within their limits. Please use our links for further details:
- Identifying a Problem
- Getting Help
- Staying in Control (Account Options):
- Prevention of Underage Gambling
Identifying a Problem
Gambling should be treated as a pleasurable pastime and should NEVER be seen as a way to earn money.
The below questions are provided by Gamblers Anonymous, in order to help people decide if they need to seek help regarding their gambling:
- 1.Did you ever lose time from work or school due to gambling?
- 2.Is gambling making your home life unhappy?
- 3.Is gambling affecting your reputation?
- 4.Have you ever felt remorse after gambling?
- 5.Do you ever gamble to get money with which to pay debts or to otherwise solve financial difficulties?
- 6.Does gambling cause a decrease in your ambition or efficiency?
- 7.After losing, do you feel you must return as soon as possible and win back your losses?
- 8.After a win do you have a strong urge to return and win more?
- 9.Do you often gamble until your last euro is gone?
- 10.Do you ever borrow to finance your gambling?
- 11.Have you ever sold anything to finance gambling?
- 12.Are you reluctant to use gambling money for normal expenditures?
- 13.Does gambling make you careless of the welfare of your family?
- 14.Do you gamble longer than you planned?
- 15.Do you ever gamble to escape worry or trouble?
- 16.Have you ever committed, or considered committing, an illegal act to finance gambling?
- 17.Does gambling cause you to have difficulty in sleeping?
- 18.Do arguments, disappointments, or frustrations create an urge within you to gamble?
- 19.Do you have an urge to celebrate any good fortune by a few hours gambling?
- 20.Have you ever considered self-destruction as a result of your gambling?
Most compulsive gamblers will answer YES to at least seven of these questions. If you have answered YES to at least one question, we recommend that you seek further information from one of our recognised help organisations below and consider the player protection options available, detailed in our Staying in Control section.
If you feel in need of support regarding problem gambling, there are several organisations we can recommend to offer help:
Gamblersanonymous - www.gamblersanonymous.org
Gamble Aware - www.gamblersanonymous.org
Staying in Control
We offer the following self-protection options, designed to assist players in staying in control of their gambling.
We offer Time Out periods of 24 hours, 1 week, 1 month or other reasonable time period up to a maximum of 6 weeks. During this time you will not be able to reopen or access your account and we will, through all methods available to us, endeavour to prevent you from playing via another account. A Time Out can be requested by emailing our helpdesk or via our Live Help service. Our Customer Service team will confirm when your chosen Time Out period is active.
Deposit limits give you more control over your spend. We offer the option to set a daily deposit limit on your account. Deposit limits work on a 24 hour rolling basis.
To set a deposit limit, please email email@example.com with the following information:
- - Username
- - Full Name
- - Date of birth
- - Daily deposit limit
Please ensure that you contact us from the registered email on your account. Our Customer Services team will reply to your email within 48 hours. For more immediate action, you may request a deposit limit via our Live Help service.
You can change your deposit limit at any time. However, for your protection, increasing or revoking your deposit limit is subject to a 7 day cool-off period.
If you would like to exclude yourself from using your account due to responsible gambling issues, we offer exclusion periods from six months up to permanent exclusion. During this time, you will be able to reactivate your account, subject to a 7 day cool off period, but we will, through all methods available to us, endeavour to prevent you from playing via another account.
To request self-exclusion, please email firstname.lastname@example.org confirming that you wish to self-exclude your account. Please ensure you include the following information:
- - Username
- - Date of Birth
- - Post Code
- - Length of exclusion requested (6 months, 1 year, 5 years, permanent)
Please ensure that you contact us from the registered email on your account. Our Customer Services team will reply to your email within 48 hours. For more immediate action, you may request Self-Exclusion via our Live Help service.
You may reopen your account or reduce your self-exclusion period at any time during or after your exclusion, but this action is subject to a 7 day cool-off period.
If you choose to self-exclude due to difficulty gambling responsibly, we recommend that you apply the same exclusion to other websites and gambling facilities available to you.
We offer options to set wagering, loss and session limits to further ensure that you play within your limits. Please contact our helpdesk for more information
Prevention of Under Age Gambling
You must be at least 18 years old to play at MyJackpotCasino. We undertake regular checks in order to make sure that no person under the legal age is allowed access to any of our gaming services.
Provision of inaccurate or dishonest information about a players age will result in forfeiture of any winnings.
If you think a minor may have access to your computer, you may want to install Internet Filtering Software that helps prevent them from gambling online. This will provide the ability to block certain content and websites and set up passwords to prevent MyJackpotCasino being available to underage players.
The links below are recognised providers of this software as recommended by Internet Filter Review.