At MyJackpotCasino we organise regular special events, where players can claim extra bonuses.
These bonuses allow you to play the MyJackpotCasino games, except for the tablegames and progressive slots, when your balance has ran out.
A bonus balance cannot be cashed out (withdrawn), but can be transferred to your regular balance by forfilling the play through requirements.
No additional deposits are required. Once the play through requirements have been met for a bonus, the balance from that specific bonus will be transferred to your regular balance,
allowing you to withdraw the amount as normal.
What happends when I've 'played through' a bonus?
Once you have met the play through requirements for a bonus, the balace of that specific bonus will be transferred to your regular balance, allowing you to withdraw this amount.
How does playing through a bonus work?
When a special event is added to the special event page, we will add a 'play through requirements' to the description of the bonus. This is usually 12 times for a deposit bonus,
and 40 times for a free bonus.
When the play through requirements for a bonus is 12 times, it means that you'll have to wager the the amount of the original bonus 12 times to meet the play through requirements.
So if you receive a 10 euro bonus, you'll have to wager a total of 10 euro x 12 = 120 euro from your bonus balance to meet the play through requirements.
If you wager from a specific bonus balance, any profits made are returned to that specific bonus balance. Because of this, it it possible to wager more money from
a specific bonus than the original recieved bonus amount.
The bonus overview offers an easy way to keep track of your bonuses, and progress you've made on meeting the play through requirements.
It's important to know that bonuses are played through seperately. The balance from each bonus is kept seperately.
Once you've met the playthough requirements, the current balance from that specific bonus is transferred to your regular balance meter.
Expiration of bonuses
Each bonus has an expiry date, that is set the moment you claim it. Bonuses usually expire within 30 days, but this may vary per bonus.
The expiration terms are listed on the special events page.
In the bonus overview the expiry date is listed per bonus, where it says 'Valid untill'. If a bonus expires, any outstanding bonus amounts from this bonus will disappear from your bonus balance, and will be considered lost.
What happends when the bonusamount is 0 for a specific bonus?
If the bonus amount from a specific bonus reaches zero, the bonus is considered lost. There is no money left in this bonus to be wagered or played through.
If you have another bonus in your account, you will automatically begin playing this bonus through when wagering from this bonus.
What happens if my wager is partially bonus money, and partially regular balance?
It is possible to play with multiple bonuses at once, or even play with bonus money and balance money in the same wager.
Profits from this wager will return to the bonus and balance meters at the same ratio as it was wagered.
If you wager 10 euro, while you only have 5 euro regular balance left (but also have bonus money), you will wager 50% from your regular balance, and 50% from your bonus balance.
If the profit from that stake would be 100 euro's, 50% would be returned to the regular balance (50 euro), and 50% would be returned to the bonus balance (50 euro).
What are the other bonus terms?
- A bonus is always voluntairily and offered without engagement. Players can claim no rights to recieving a bonus, not receiving a bonus, or losing a bonus due to the bonus being given as a free extra.
- Each type bonus will have a maximum amount of bonus that can be claimed. When a bonus amount to receive is calculated using a percentage of a deposit, and this bonus amount exceeds this maximum, only the maximum amount of bonus affiliated with this bonustype will be given.
- MyJackpotCasino reserves the right to void any bonusses, or payouts from these bonusses, if a player has more than 1 account.
- Wagering requirement need to be met, before they are added to the balance meter. Players will be notified about the wagering requirements for each bonus on the special events page, these are also visible in the bonus overview.
- Bonuses can expire. Players will be notified about the expiry time on the special events page for each bonus. The expiry date is also visible in the bonus overview.
- All bonuses will become void on requesting a withdrawal of the balance.
- MyJackpotCasino reserves the right to change the bonusterms at all times.
- Individuals found to be abusing any of our bonus offerings will be excluded from all future promotions.
- Bonus amounts cannot be wagered on tablegames and progressive slots.
and create your own favorite game collection!